Thursday, May 3, 2007

Fire Up Eating Helps to Lower Cholesterol

A member of the Fire Up Club shared with me that her cholesterol is now within normal range limits after she joined the Fire Up Club in February. Her cholesterol reading was above 300 and it is now 184. She doesn't have to be on cholesterol medicine now.

My cholesterol before I began my lifestyle change was 150. It was 90 when I had it checked last summer. My LDL also decreased by 50%.

I once told myself that I could eat anything that I wanted and that it wouldn't impact my overall health. I was surely decieved. I'm a firm believer now that I need to continue sowing good eating habits today so that I may reap the health benefits tomorrow.

I've been doing a lot of traveling in the past couple of weeks and have missed not seeing all the Fire Up Club members. I hope you all are well and I look forward to catching up with you in a few weeks.

No comments: